What is the VMG Ring?
Today, low friction rings are an established must have on racing yachts. The VMG ring is nothing else
than a normal ring that can easily be fitted through a structural element of a boat, simply by screwing the two halves together.
- Efficient, reliable and versatile - Light, high working loads, used as a rope deviator
- Sleek design - For an efficient and simple deck layout
- Easy and fast to fit, ideal for composite structures - The piece in itself is structural and no further core densification is required
- Lead or deviate ropes while preventing from wear - Barber haulers, sheets, backstays, control lines for furlers, canting keels system, Spinnaker tack, moorings...
- Fasten a pulley, a low friction ring and or a fixed point - Purchases, spinnaker pulley, lifelines...
- To fasten an element of the rig - Shrouds, backstays, stays, runners or bobstays
1 document for VMG Yacht Design VMG Ring
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Complete Carbon Boom
- Seldén Cadet Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén British Moth Aluminium Boom - 2628
- D-Splicer D-Scissors (D20) - Large
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén Firefly Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Velocitek Prism
- D-Splicer D-Knife
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch - PRE-ORDER FOR EARLY 2019
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Silva Drybag - 30D