The all-new SpeedPuck. The GPS speedometer for sailing. With a 30 hour battery and a faster, more accurate GPS module the SpeedPuck is better than ever.
Quick Start Guide
Extra USB Port Lid
BIG NUMBERS. INSTANT INSTALLATION.
The SpeedPuck is a simple GPS speedometer created for sailing but can be used in any sport or situation where you want to see your speed easily. The SpeedPuck has big numbers that are easy to read, it can be installed very quickly and it gives you the accuracy and responsiveness you need.
EASY TO READ
The SpeedPuck’s sunlight-readable, high-contrast LCD screen features 27mm (1.1”) tall digits in a font that’s optimized for readability. This means that if your boat’s under 40ft long you’ll be able to mount the SpeedPuck on your mast and read it easily from anywhere in the cockpit, even if you don’t have perfect vision.
ACCURACY YOU CAN COUNT ON
The award-winning SpeedPuck is completely self-contained and can be installed in seconds, without tools. Instead of using a paddlewheel, the SpeedPuck calculates your speed by measuring the Doppler shift in GPS signals to provide you with an updated reading four times a second. The SpeedPuck never needs to be calibrated and maintains uniform accuracy at all speeds.
The SpeedPuck uses the same GPS technology as the Velocitek ProStart, which is used by all America’s Cup World Series teams.
SEE WHAT YOU CAN’T FEEL
A less than half-knot change in boat speed doesn’t feel like much and that’s a problem. The SpeedPuck gives you a new speed measurement four times a second! If you wander into adverse current or your crew on the rail start slacking, the SpeedPuck will tell you right away.
HIT THE WATER. NOW.
Nobody wants to read a manual. We designed a product that anyone can figure out and start using in a few minutes, so you can spend more time on the water.
The SpeedPuck is designed for long-term reliability in a saltwater marine environment. Its case back screws off like the lid of a leak-proof water bottle to reveal the watertight USB port cover.
The SpeedPuck's USB port is also sealed off from the rest of the device's electronics, providing second and third layers of protection against moisture.
A rechargeable 30-hour Li-Ion battery gives you a weekend's worth of battery life on a single charge.
- Speed Accuracy: ±0.1 Knots
- Heading Resolution: 1°
- Display Update Rate: 4Hz (four times per second)
- GPS Update Rate: 18Hz (eighteen times per second)
- Water Resistance: 3m / 10 ft (IPX8)
- Display: 27mm / 1.06” digit height 120 degree viewing cone
- Data Logger: Lat., Long., Time, SOG, and COG recorded 4 times every second (4Hz), 1000hr capacity. Data download is compatible with Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux
- Battery: 30-hour Rechargeable Li-Ion (included)
- Dimensions: 115mm / 4.5" diameter, 27mm / 1.06" thick.
- Weight (including battery): 243g / 0.54lb
- Warranty: Two years
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Bonomi Self Tailing Cleat - 12v 110kg
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Bonomi Self Tailing Cleat - 24v 300kg
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Cyclops Marine Smart Load Pins
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Velocitek Speedpuck
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch