The U-Cleat Mooring Compensator features a unique removable locking mechanism that allows for fitting without a free end of the line. This gives you plenty of options over a conventional compensator.
The U-Cleat can easily be repositioned after fitting, transferred to another line, or fitted to a line with eye splices or thimbles on both ends. When it’s time to wash your lines, the U-Cleat is easy to remove and refit.
The innovative U-Cleat lock between line and compensator is designed to give optimal locking effect and prevent line slipping, without affecting the strength or durability of the line.
The U-Cleat Mooring Compensator is design protected and made in Sweden of a high quality EPDM rubber with glass fibre reinforced polyamide inserts moulded together with the rubber. The cleats are produced in glass fibre reinforced polypropylene.
Recently awarded the PBO Best Buy award by Practical Boat Owner Magazine.
- Size 1: Rope Size - 10-12mm
- Size 2: Rope Size - 12-16mm
- Size 3: Rope Size - 16-20mm
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE