The U-Cleat Mooring Compensator features a unique removable locking mechanism that allows for fitting without a free end of the line. This gives you plenty of options over a conventional compensator.
The U-Cleat can easily be repositioned after fitting, transferred to another line, or fitted to a line with eye splices or thimbles on both ends. When it’s time to wash your lines, the U-Cleat is easy to remove and refit.
The innovative U-Cleat lock between line and compensator is designed to give optimal locking effect and prevent line slipping, without affecting the strength or durability of the line.
The U-Cleat Mooring Compensator is design protected and made in Sweden of a high quality EPDM rubber with glass fibre reinforced polyamide inserts moulded together with the rubber. The cleats are produced in glass fibre reinforced polypropylene.
Recently awarded the PBO Best Buy award by Practical Boat Owner Magazine.
- Size 1: Rope Size - 10-12mm
- Size 2: Rope Size - 12-16mm
- Size 3: Rope Size - 16-20mm
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Mantagua TINY Range - 1NM Horizontal LED Tricolour Light
- Seldén British Moth Carbon Boom
- Seldén British Moth Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén Flying 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Mast - Unrigged