The U-Cleat Mooring Compensator features a unique removable locking mechanism that allows for fitting without a free end of the line. This gives you plenty of options over a conventional compensator.
The U-Cleat can easily be repositioned after fitting, transferred to another line, or fitted to a line with eye splices or thimbles on both ends. When it’s time to wash your lines, the U-Cleat is easy to remove and refit.
The innovative U-Cleat lock between line and compensator is designed to give optimal locking effect and prevent line slipping, without affecting the strength or durability of the line.
The U-Cleat Mooring Compensator is design protected and made in Sweden of a high quality EPDM rubber with glass fibre reinforced polyamide inserts moulded together with the rubber. The cleats are produced in glass fibre reinforced polypropylene.
- Size 1: Rope Size - 10-12mm
- Size 2: Rope Size - 12-16mm
- Size 3: Rope Size - 16-20mm
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Boom - 3226
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Trogear Trogear AS-40
- Silva Drybag - 30D
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- Mantagua TINY Range - 1NM Horizontal LED Tricolour Light
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén Enterprise D+ Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus