Spartite is the modern answer to the problem of mast support and sealing at the partners. Spartite is a pre-measured two-part polymer poured into the cavity between the mast and the partners while the mast is in the boat.
Spartite Mast Wedge Replacement System (large kit) covers 102 cu-inches and is designed for sailboats 40' and over in overall length (as a general guide). This size is also needed for all un-stayed rigs under 40’, such as a Freedom or a Nonsuch, or if you have an unusually large gap between the mast and collar (over 1 inch).
1 Gallon is equal to 4.55L
- Kit includes:
- Pre-measured Spartite Cans.
- Modeling Clay.
- Foam Support Strips.
- Stirring Sticks.
- Plastic Gloves.
- Petroleum Jelly.
- Complete Instructions.
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén Enterprise D+ Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- Seldén Flying 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver KSF2 Top Down Furler
- Karver Top Down Swivel Tack Adaptor
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Boom - 3226
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Dr. Sails Adhesive 10ml
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Complete Carbon Boom
- Seldén Firefly Aluminium Boom - 2520