Spartite is the modern answer to the problem of mast support and sealing at the partners. Spartite is a pre-measured two-part polymer poured into the cavity between the mast and the partners while the mast is in the boat.
Spartite Mast Wedge Replacement System (large kit) covers 102 cu-inches and is designed for sailboats 40' and over in overall length (as a general guide). This size is also needed for all un-stayed rigs under 40’, such as a Freedom or a Nonsuch, or if you have an unusually large gap between the mast and collar (over 1 inch).
2 Quarts is equal to 2.27 Litres
- Kit includes:
- Pre-measured Spartite Cans.
- Modeling Clay.
- Foam Support Strips.
- Stirring Sticks.
- Plastic Gloves.
- Petroleum Jelly.
- Complete Instructions.
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver KF0.9 Furler
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628