Spartite is the modern answer to the problem of mast support and sealing at the partners. Spartite is a pre-measured two-part polymer poured into the cavity between the mast and the partners while the mast is in the boat.
Spartite Mast Wedge Replacement System (small) covers 51 cu-inches and is designed for sailboats under 40' feet in overall length (as a general guide). If you have an un-stayed rig or an unusually large gap (over 1”) between your mast and collar please purchase the Large Kit #2.
1 Quart is equal to 1.13 Litres
- Kit includes:
- Pre-measured Spartite Cans.
- Modeling Clay.
- Foam Support Strips.
- Stirring Sticks.
- Plastic Gloves.
- Petroleum Jelly.
- Complete Instructions.
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- Spinlock XTR Clutch
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife
- Karver KSF2 Top Down Furler
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch