Spartite is the modern answer to the problem of mast support and sealing at the partners. Spartite is a pre-measured two-part polymer poured into the cavity between the mast and the partners while the mast is in the boat.
Spartite Mast Wedge Replacement System (small) covers 51 cu-inches and is designed for sailboats under 40' feet in overall length (as a general guide). If you have an un-stayed rig or an unusually large gap (over 1”) between your mast and collar please purchase the Large Kit #2.
1 Quart is equal to 1.13 Litres
- Kit includes:
- Pre-measured Spartite Cans.
- Modeling Clay.
- Foam Support Strips.
- Stirring Sticks.
- Plastic Gloves.
- Petroleum Jelly.
- Complete Instructions.
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Trogear Trogear AS-40
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Marlow D2 Club
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Ino-Block LIGHT - with I-Connect
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box