Spartite is the modern answer to the problem of mast support and sealing at the partners. Spartite is a pre-measured two-part polymer poured into the cavity between the mast and the partners while the mast is in the boat.
Spartite Mast Wedge Replacement System (small) covers 51 cu-inches and is designed for sailboats under 40' feet in overall length (as a general guide). If you have an un-stayed rig or an unusually large gap (over 1”) between your mast and collar please purchase the Large Kit #2.
1 Quart is equal to 1.13 Litres
- Kit includes:
- Pre-measured Spartite Cans.
- Modeling Clay.
- Foam Support Strips.
- Stirring Sticks.
- Plastic Gloves.
- Petroleum Jelly.
- Complete Instructions.
- Karver Top Down Swivel Tack Adaptor
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Nub The Nub
- Spinlock Rig-Sense
- Ino-Block LIGHT - with I-Connect
- Velocitek Prism
- Seldén Contender Carbon Boom
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén Fireball Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén Firefly Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén Enterprise D+ Aluminium Mast - Unrigged