Spartite is the modern answer to the problem of mast support and sealing at the partners. Spartite is a pre-measured two-part polymer poured into the cavity between the mast and the partners while the mast is in the boat.
Spartite Mast Wedge Replacement System (small) covers 51 cu-inches and is designed for sailboats under 40' feet in overall length (as a general guide). If you have an un-stayed rig or an unusually large gap (over 1”) between your mast and collar please purchase the Large Kit #2.
1 Quart is equal to 1.13 Litres
PLEASE NOTE SHIPPING SPARTITE TO AN ADDRESS OUTSIDE THE UK WILL INCUR A LARGE SHIPPING COST AS WE ARE UNABLE TO AIR FREIGHT SPARTITE CURRENTLY
- Kit includes:
- Pre-measured Spartite Cans.
- Modeling Clay.
- Foam Support Strips.
- Stirring Sticks.
- Plastic Gloves.
- Petroleum Jelly.
- Complete Instructions.
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus