SENTINEL HUB MAKES THE BM40 SYSTEM SCALABLE
The HUB has 2 digital inputs and 2 relays for controlling small loads (up to 2 Amps), which can be used to control the power relays for switching heavy loads. It further has an analogue input for voltage measurements up to 60V, a differential input for current measurements when connected to a shunt. It also has an integrated temperature, humidity and pressure sensor, RPM input (tachometer) and an external temperature probe input.
Perfect for retrofitting
Sometimes older boats need to be retrofitted with Sentinel Telematics. To avoid cabling, the installer can use up to 2 HUBs for connecting measurement sources or switching relays
Pairing of Hubs is done effortlessly via the Sentinel app.
1 document for Sentinel Hub v2
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Velocitek Speedpuck
- Bonomi Self Tailing Cleat - 24v 300kg
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus