Selma Fids (Needle) are made from highly polished stainless steel. This is a Norwegian product and patented world wide. Selma Fids (Needle) are on offer in sets of five.
The set is covering the following lines and ropes: Hollow braided lines – 3.5 mm (1/8 in.) dia. For heavy ropes there is a large Fid made in nicol plated brass. This can bi used on det following ropes: Hollow braided lines up 20 mm (3/4 in.) Double braid line (Samson) up to 32 mm (I 1/4 in.). Three stranded ropes up to 36 mm (1 1/2 in.).
- Seldén Bosun Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch - PRE-ORDER FOR EARLY 2019
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Mantagua Horizontal Masthead Light - 2nm
- Marlow D2 Club
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Complete Carbon Boom
- Nub The Nub
- Trogear Trogear AS-40
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Karver Top Down Swivel Tack Adaptor
- Seldén British Moth Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Spinlock Rig-Sense