Selma Fids (Needle) are made from highly polished stainless steel. This is a Norwegian product and patented world wide. Selma Fids (Needle) are on offer in sets of five.
The set is covering the following lines and ropes: Hollow braided lines – 3.5 mm (1/8 in.) dia. For heavy ropes there is a large Fid made in nicol plated brass. This can bi used on det following ropes: Hollow braided lines up 20 mm (3/4 in.) Double braid line (Samson) up to 32 mm (I 1/4 in.). Three stranded ropes up to 36 mm (1 1/2 in.).
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628