The Seldén vernier spreader bracket system provides a strong, low windage and super-lightweight solution to spreader attachment, combined with highly adjustable spreader angles. The spreader angle is changed via simple clevis pin vernier adjustment, and with its four bracket configurations it can be fitted to all section shapes.
With the clevis pin adjuster system, the spreader angle can be set anywhere from 0º to 35º of sweep, with adjustment increments as small as 2º. With its robust 5 mm pins, the mechanism is the strongest on the market.
*Does not include spreader bracket and pins.
1 document for Seldén Vernier Spreader Assemblies
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Seldén British Moth Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch - PRE-ORDER FOR EARLY 2019
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Unimer Marine Mooring Compensator
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Boom - 3226
- Seldén Contender Carbon Boom
- Dr. Sails Adhesive 10ml
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB