The Seldén vernier spreader bracket system provides a strong, low windage and super-lightweight solution to spreader attachment, combined with highly adjustable spreader angles. The spreader angle is changed via simple clevis pin vernier adjustment, and with its four bracket configurations it can be fitted to all section shapes.
With the clevis pin adjuster system, the spreader angle can be set anywhere from 0º to 35º of sweep, with adjustment increments as small as 2º. With its robust 5 mm pins, the mechanism is the strongest on the market.
*Does not include spreader bracket and pins.
1 document for Seldén Vernier Spreader Assemblies
- Seldén Contender Carbon Boom
- Nub The Nub
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Enterprise D+ Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- D-Splicer D-Scissors (D20) - Large
- Mantagua TINY Range - 1NM Horizontal LED Tricolour Light
- Trogear Trogear AS-40
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI