The Seldén vernier spreader bracket system provides a strong, low windage and super-lightweight solution to spreader attachment, combined with highly adjustable spreader angles. The spreader angle is changed via simple clevis pin vernier adjustment, and with its four bracket configurations it can be fitted to all section shapes.
With the clevis pin adjuster system, the spreader angle can be set anywhere from 0º to 35º of sweep, with adjustment increments as small as 2º. With its robust 5 mm pins, the mechanism is the strongest on the market.
*Does not include spreader bracket and pins.
1 document for Seldén Vernier Spreader Assemblies
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Cyclops Marine Smart Load Pins
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3