Equivalent to CL201.
This type of cleat is available in several versions for many different applications. Countersunk head screws or bolts of the recommended size should be used. The polyamide cleat is ideal for low load applications whereas the aluminium cleats prevent rope burn under higher load. Selden valley cleats are designed and produced by Camcleat Ltd.
- Colour: Composite
- Weight (g): 43
- Rope Ø (mm): 6-12mm
- Retaining bolt: M6, hole spacing: 72mm
1 document for Seldén Valley Standard (201)
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink EE - Wireless Load Sensor - Pin to Pin or Eye to Eye
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø