Equivalent to CL201.
This type of cleat is available in several versions for many different applications. Countersunk head screws or bolts of the recommended size should be used. The polyamide cleat is ideal for low load applications whereas the aluminium cleats prevent rope burn under higher load. Selden valley cleats are designed and produced by Camcleat Ltd.
- Colour: Composite
- Weight (g): 43
- Rope Ø (mm): 6-12mm
- Retaining bolt: M6, hole spacing: 72mm
1 document for Seldén Valley Standard (201)
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom