Equivalent to CL222.
This type of cleat is available in several versions for many different applications. Countersunk head screws or bolts of the recommended size should be used. The polyamide cleat is ideal for low load applications whereas the aluminium cleats prevent rope burn under higher load. Selden valley cleats are designed and produced by Camcleat Ltd.
- Colour: Aluminium
- Weight (g): 16
- Rope Ø (mm): 1-6mm
- Retaining bolt: M4, hole spacing: 36mm
1 document for Seldén Valley Cleat Standard (222)
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Cyclops Marine Smarttoggle 4.5t or 7t - Wireless Load Sensor for Non-Structural Furlers
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano