Equivalent to CL222.
This type of cleat is available in several versions for many different applications. Countersunk head screws or bolts of the recommended size should be used. The polyamide cleat is ideal for low load applications whereas the aluminium cleats prevent rope burn under higher load. Selden valley cleats are designed and produced by Camcleat Ltd.
- Colour: Aluminium
- Weight (g): 16
- Rope Ø (mm): 1-6mm
- Retaining bolt: M4, hole spacing: 36mm
1 document for Seldén Valley Cleat Standard (222)
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor