Equivalent to CL241.
This type of cleat is available in several versions for many different applications. Countersunk head screws or bolts of the recommended size should be used. The polyamide cleat is ideal for low load applications whereas the aluminium cleats prevent rope burn under higher load. Selden valley cleats are designed and produced by Camcleat Ltd.
- Colour: Aluminium
- Weight (g): 16
- Rope Ø (mm): 3-6mm
- Retaining bolt: M4, hole spacing: 49mm
1 document for Seldén Valley Cleat Sail Line Starboard (CL241)
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628