Equivalent to CL217MK1.
This type of cleat is available in several versions for many different applications. Countersunk head screws or bolts of the recommended size should be used. The polyamide cleat is ideal for low load applications whereas the aluminium cleats prevent rope burn under higher load. Selden valley cleats are designed and produced by Camcleat Ltd.
- Colour: Aluminium
- Weight (g): 30
- Rope Ø (mm): 1-6mm
- Retaining bolt: M5, hole spacing: 66mm
1 document for Seldén Valley Cleat Rope entry from starboard (217 Mk1)
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch