Equivalent to CL217MK1.
This type of cleat is available in several versions for many different applications. Countersunk head screws or bolts of the recommended size should be used. The polyamide cleat is ideal for low load applications whereas the aluminium cleats prevent rope burn under higher load. Selden valley cleats are designed and produced by Camcleat Ltd.
- Colour: Aluminium
- Weight (g): 30
- Rope Ø (mm): 1-6mm
- Retaining bolt: M5, hole spacing: 66mm
1 document for Seldén Valley Cleat Rope entry from starboard (217 Mk1)
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628