Equivalent to CL217MK1.
This type of cleat is available in several versions for many different applications. Countersunk head screws or bolts of the recommended size should be used. The polyamide cleat is ideal for low load applications whereas the aluminium cleats prevent rope burn under higher load. Selden valley cleats are designed and produced by Camcleat Ltd.
- Colour: Aluminium
- Weight (g): 30
- Rope Ø (mm): 1-6mm
- Retaining bolt: M5, hole spacing: 66mm
1 document for Seldén Valley Cleat Rope entry from starboard (217 Mk1)
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633