Equivalent to CL218.
This type of cleat is available in several versions for many different applications. Countersunk head screws or bolts of the recommended size should be used. The polyamide cleat is ideal for low load applications whereas the aluminium cleats prevent rope burn under higher load. Selden valley cleats are designed and produced by Camcleat Ltd.
- Colour: Aluminium
- Weight (g): 30
- Rope Ø (mm): 1-6mm
- Retaining bolt: M5, hole spacing: 66mm
1 document for Seldén Valley Cleat Rope entry from port (218 Mk1)
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Cyclops Marine Smart Load Pins
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"