Equivalent to CL230.
This type of cleat is available in several versions for many different applications. Countersunk head screws or bolts of the recommended size should be used. The polyamide cleat is ideal for low load applications whereas the aluminium cleats prevent rope burn under higher load. Selden valley cleats are designed and produced by Camcleat Ltd.
- Colour: Aluminium
- Weight (g): 35
- Rope Ø (mm): 1-6mm
- Retaining bolt: M5, hole spacing: 66mm
1 document for Seldén Valley Cleat Roller for lines coming from below (230)
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628