Equivalent to CL230.
This type of cleat is available in several versions for many different applications. Countersunk head screws or bolts of the recommended size should be used. The polyamide cleat is ideal for low load applications whereas the aluminium cleats prevent rope burn under higher load. Selden valley cleats are designed and produced by Camcleat Ltd.
- Colour: Aluminium
- Weight (g): 35
- Rope Ø (mm): 1-6mm
- Retaining bolt: M5, hole spacing: 66mm
1 document for Seldén Valley Cleat Roller for lines coming from below (230)
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB