Equivalent to CL254.
This type of cleat is available in several versions for many different applications. Countersunk head screws or bolts of the recommended size should be used. The polyamide cleat is ideal for low load applications whereas the aluminium cleats prevent rope burn under higher load. Selden valley cleats are designed and produced by Camcleat Ltd.
- Colour: Aluminium
- Weight (g): 38
- Rope Ø (mm): 4-8mm
- Retaining bolt: M5, hole spacing: 55mm
1 document for Seldén Valley Cleat Open (254)
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628