Equivalent to CL254.
This type of cleat is available in several versions for many different applications. Countersunk head screws or bolts of the recommended size should be used. The polyamide cleat is ideal for low load applications whereas the aluminium cleats prevent rope burn under higher load. Selden valley cleats are designed and produced by Camcleat Ltd.
- Colour: Aluminium
- Weight (g): 38
- Rope Ø (mm): 4-8mm
- Retaining bolt: M5, hole spacing: 55mm
1 document for Seldén Valley Cleat Open (254)
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3