Equivalent to CL259.
This type of cleat is available in several versions for many different applications. Countersunk head screws or bolts of the recommended size should be used. The polyamide cleat is ideal for low load applications whereas the aluminium cleats prevent rope burn under higher load. Selden valley cleats are designed and produced by Camcleat Ltd.
- Colour: Aluminium
- Weight (g): 19
- Rope Ø (mm): 3-6mm
- Retaining bolt: M4, hole spacing: 49mm
1 document for Seldén Valley Cleat Fineline Port (259)
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom