Equivalent to CL270.
This type of cleat is available in several versions for many different applications. Countersunk head screws or bolts of the recommended size should be used. The polyamide cleat is ideal for low load applications whereas the aluminium cleats prevent rope burn under higher load. Selden valley cleats are designed and produced by Camcleat Ltd.
- Colour: Aluminium
- Weight (g): 13
- Rope Ø (mm): 1-6mm
- Retaining bolt: M3, hole spacing: 24mm
1 document for Seldén Valley Cleat Fairlead. End of rope can be fixed under the cleat (270)
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3