Equivalent to CL211MKS2.
This type of cleat is available in several versions for many different applications. Countersunk head screws or bolts of the recommended size should be used. The polyamide cleat is ideal for low load applications whereas the aluminium cleats prevent rope burn under higher load. Selden valley cleats are designed and produced by Camcleat Ltd.
- Colour: Aluminium
- Weight (g): 21
- Rope Ø (mm): 1-6mm
- Retaining bolt: M4, hole spacing: 27mm
1 document for Seldén Valley Cleat Fairlead (211 Mk2S2)
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor