Equivalent to CL211MKS2.
This type of cleat is available in several versions for many different applications. Countersunk head screws or bolts of the recommended size should be used. The polyamide cleat is ideal for low load applications whereas the aluminium cleats prevent rope burn under higher load. Selden valley cleats are designed and produced by Camcleat Ltd.
- Colour: Aluminium
- Weight (g): 21
- Rope Ø (mm): 1-6mm
- Retaining bolt: M4, hole spacing: 27mm
1 document for Seldén Valley Cleat Fairlead (211 Mk2S2)
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus