Equivalent to CL211MK2.
This type of cleat is available in several versions for many different applications. Countersunk head screws or bolts of the recommended size should be used. The polyamide cleat is ideal for low load applications whereas the aluminium cleats prevent rope burn under higher load. Selden valley cleats are designed and produced by Camcleat Ltd.
- Colour: Aluminium
- Weight (g): 23
- Rope Ø (mm): 1-6mm
- Retaining bolt: M4, hole spacing: 27mm
1 document for Seldén Valley Cleat Fairlead (211 Mk2)
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633