Equivalent to CL211MK2.
This type of cleat is available in several versions for many different applications. Countersunk head screws or bolts of the recommended size should be used. The polyamide cleat is ideal for low load applications whereas the aluminium cleats prevent rope burn under higher load. Selden valley cleats are designed and produced by Camcleat Ltd.
- Colour: Aluminium
- Weight (g): 23
- Rope Ø (mm): 1-6mm
- Retaining bolt: M4, hole spacing: 27mm
1 document for Seldén Valley Cleat Fairlead (211 Mk2)
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"