On fractional rigs the forestay fitting is either fitted directly on to the mast or combined with the halyard
box (Seldén combi boxes). The forestay is often attached to the fitting with a toggle.
The stainless strap of the combi box wraps around the whole box and serves as a reinforcement that takes up the loads from the forestay. It also locks the sheave axles in the right position. The combi box penetrates deep inside the mast, allowing the spinnaker halyard to run freely past the genoa halyard. This solution substantially increases the durability and service life of the halyards.
1 document for Seldén Triple Combi Sheave Box
- Karver Top Down Swivel Tack Adaptor
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Dr. Sails Adhesive 10ml
- Trogear Trogear AS-40
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch - PRE-ORDER FOR EARLY 2019
- Velocitek Prism
- Seldén Bosun Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Seldén Contender Carbon Boom