Seldén’s tracks and travellers are designed with the same passion for sailing and attention to detail that has become a hall mark for Seldén. The ability to easily adjust the position of a traveller contributes to efﬁcient and pleasant sailing both for the racing sailor as well as for the sailor out there just for pure pleasure. You simply manage active sailing for a longer period of time, which naturally inﬂuence the boat speed in a positive way. Ergonomics and low friction are key words for these products.
Seldén system 42 can be used for boats up to approximately 65'. The high beam track is used for unsupported main sheet systems and self tacking systems.
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Karver Top Down Swivel Tack Adaptor
- Seldén British Moth Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- Karver KSF2 Top Down Furler
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch - PRE-ORDER FOR EARLY 2019
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén Cadet Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Marlow D2 Club
- Dr. Sails Adhesive 10ml