Seldén’s tracks and travellers are designed with the same passion for sailing and attention to detail that has become a hall mark for Seldén. The ability to easily adjust the position of a traveller contributes to efﬁcient and pleasant sailing both for the racing sailor as well as for the sailor out there just for pure pleasure. You simply manage active sailing for a longer period of time, which naturally inﬂuence the boat speed in a positive way. Ergonomics and low friction are key words for these products.
Seldén system 42 can be used for boats up to approximately 65'. The high beam track is used for unsupported main sheet systems and self tacking systems.
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- Seldén Fireball Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Cadet Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén British Moth Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Silva Drybag - 30D
- Velocitek Makai
- Seldén Bosun Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Trogear Trogear AS-40