Seldén’s tracks and travellers are designed with the same passion for sailing and attention to detail that has become a hall mark for Seldén. The ability to easily adjust the position of a traveller contributes to efﬁcient and pleasant sailing both for the racing sailor as well as for the sailor out there just for pure pleasure. You simply manage active sailing for a longer period of time, which naturally inﬂuence the boat speed in a positive way. Ergonomics and low friction are key words for these products.
Seldén system 42 can be used for boats up to approximately 65'.
- Length (mm): 78
- Weight (g): 202
1 document for Seldén System 42 End Stop
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Velocitek Speedpuck
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink EE - Wireless Load Sensor - Pin to Pin or Eye to Eye
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus