Seldén’s tracks and travellers are designed with the same passion for sailing and attention to detail that has become a hall mark for Seldén. The ability to easily adjust the position of a traveller contributes to efﬁcient and pleasant sailing both for the racing sailor as well as for the sailor out there just for pure pleasure. You simply manage active sailing for a longer period of time, which naturally inﬂuence the boat speed in a positive way. Ergonomics and low friction are key words for these products.
Seldén system 42 can be used for boats up to approximately 65'.
- Length (mm): 126
- Weight (g): 626
1 document for Seldén System 42 End Control With Cam Cleats - Port Side
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"