Seldén’s tracks and travellers are designed with the same passion for sailing and attention to detail that
has become a hall mark for Seldén. The ability to easily adjust the position of a traveller contributes to efﬁcient and pleasant sailing both for the racing sailor as well as for the sailor out there just for pure pleasure. You simply manage active sailing for a longer period of time, which naturally inﬂuence the boat speed in a positive way. Ergonomics and low friction are key words for these products.
Seldén system 30 is used for yachts up to approximately 45’. The standard track is used for cars adjusted with control lines and for self-tacking systems.
- Sika Everbuild Spray Contact Adhesive 500ml
- Mantagua TINY Range - 1NM Horizontal LED Tricolour Light
- Silva Drybag - 30D
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén British Moth Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Velocitek Shift
- D-Splicer D-Knife
- Marlow D2 Club
- Seldén Contender Carbon Boom
- Seldén Albacore Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Complete Carbon Boom