Seldén’s tracks and travellers are designed with the same passion for sailing and attention to detail that
has become a hall mark for Seldén. The ability to easily adjust the position of a traveller contributes to efﬁcient and pleasant sailing both for the racing sailor as well as for the sailor out there just for pure pleasure. You simply manage active sailing for a longer period of time, which naturally inﬂuence the boat speed in a positive way. Ergonomics and low friction are key words for these products.
Seldén system 30 is used for yachts up to approximately 45’.
- Length (mm): 284
- S.W.L (Kg): 2000
- Break Load (Kg): 4000
- Weight (g): 1224
1 document for Seldén System 30 Main Car with Double Toggle
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box