Seldén’s tracks and travellers are designed with the same passion for sailing and attention to detail that
has become a hall mark for Seldén. The ability to easily adjust the position of a traveller contributes to efﬁcient and pleasant sailing both for the racing sailor as well as for the sailor out there just for pure pleasure. You simply manage active sailing for a longer period of time, which naturally inﬂuence the boat speed in a positive way. Ergonomics and low friction are key words for these products.
Seldén system 30 is used for yachts up to approximately 45’.
1 document for Seldén System 30 High Load Pin Stop Genoa Car
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- Seldén Firefly Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Velocitek Makai
- D-Splicer D-Scissors (D20) - Large
- Dr. Sails Adhesive 10ml
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife
- Seldén British Moth Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Complete Carbon Boom