Seldén’s tracks and travellers are designed with the same passion for sailing and attention to detail that
has become a hall mark for Seldén. The ability to easily adjust the position of a traveller contributes to efﬁcient and pleasant sailing both for the racing sailor as well as for the sailor out there just for pure pleasure. You simply manage active sailing for a longer period of time, which naturally inﬂuence the boat speed in a positive way. Ergonomics and low friction are key words for these products.
Seldén system 30 is used for yachts up to approximately 45’.
- Length (mm): 180
- S.W.L (Kg): 1200
- Break Load (Kg): 2400
- Weight (g): 790
1 document for Seldén System 30 High Load Ball Bearing Genoa Car
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628