Seldén’s tracks and travellers are designed with the same passion for sailing and attention to detail that
has become a hall mark for Seldén. The ability to easily adjust the position of a traveller contributes to efﬁcient and pleasant sailing both for the racing sailor as well as for the sailor out there just for pure pleasure. You simply manage active sailing for a longer period of time, which naturally inﬂuence the boat speed in a positive way. Ergonomics and low friction are key words for these products.
Seldén system 30 is used for yachts up to approximately 45’. The high beam track is used for unsupported main sheet systems and self tacking systems.
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Cyclops Marine Smart Load Pins
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628