Seldén’s tracks and travellers are designed with the same passion for sailing and attention to detail that
has become a hall mark for Seldén. The ability to easily adjust the position of a traveller contributes to efﬁcient and pleasant sailing both for the racing sailor as well as for the sailor out there just for pure pleasure. You simply manage active sailing for a longer period of time, which naturally inﬂuence the boat speed in a positive way. Ergonomics and low friction are key words for these products.
Seldén system 30 is used for yachts up to approximately 45’.
- Length (mm): 81
- Weight (g): 91
1 document for Seldén System 30 Genoa End Control
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink EE - Wireless Load Sensor - Pin to Pin or Eye to Eye
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Cyclops Marine Smarttoggle 4.5t or 7t - Wireless Load Sensor for Non-Structural Furlers
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus