Seldén’s tracks and travellers are designed with the same passion for sailing and attention to detail that
has become a hall mark for Seldén. The ability to easily adjust the position of a traveller contributes to efﬁcient and pleasant sailing both for the racing sailor as well as for the sailor out there just for pure pleasure. You simply manage active sailing for a longer period of time, which naturally inﬂuence the boat speed in a positive way. Ergonomics and low friction are key words for these products.
Seldén system 22 is used for keelboats and yachts up to approximately 33’. The standard track is used for cars adjusted with control lines and for self-tacking systems.
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Dr. Sails Adhesive 10ml
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved