Seldén’s tracks and travellers are designed with the same passion for sailing and attention to detail that
has become a hall mark for Seldén. The ability to easily adjust the position of a traveller contributes to efﬁcient and pleasant sailing both for the racing sailor as well as for the sailor out there just for pure pleasure. You simply manage active sailing for a longer period of time, which naturally inﬂuence the boat speed in a positive way. Ergonomics and low friction are key words for these products.
Seldén system 22 is used for keelboats and yachts up to approximately 33’. Ideal for retrofit upgrades as the fasteners can be located according to the existing bolt holes. Also used when the bolts are to be hidden.
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Seldén Flying 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- Seldén Enterprise D+ Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- Seldén British Moth Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- D-Splicer D-Scissors (D20) - Large
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520