Seldén’s tracks and travellers are designed with the same passion for sailing and attention to detail that
has become a hall mark for Seldén. The ability to easily adjust the position of a traveller contributes to efﬁcient and pleasant sailing both for the racing sailor as well as for the sailor out there just for pure pleasure. You simply manage active sailing for a longer period of time, which naturally inﬂuence the boat speed in a positive way. Ergonomics and low friction are key words for these products.
Seldén system 22 is used for keelboats and yachts up to approximately 33’. Pinstop is a spring loaded plunger fixing the genoa car on the purpose made track.
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Complete Carbon Boom
- Seldén Cadet Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Nub The Nub
- D-Splicer D-Scissors (D20) - Large
- Ino-Block LIGHT - with I-Connect
- Seldén Firefly Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Mantagua Horizontal Masthead Light - 2nm
- Seldén Bosun Aluminium Boom - 2633