Seldén’s tracks and travellers are designed with the same passion for sailing and attention to detail that
has become a hall mark for Seldén. The ability to easily adjust the position of a traveller contributes to efﬁcient and pleasant sailing both for the racing sailor as well as for the sailor out there just for pure pleasure. You simply manage active sailing for a longer period of time, which naturally inﬂuence the boat speed in a positive way. Ergonomics and low friction are key words for these products.
Seldén system 22 is used for keelboats and yachts up to approximately 33’. Pinstop is a spring loaded plunger fixing the genoa car on the purpose made track. The car is easy to relocate when not under load.
- Length (mm): 300, 500, 1000
- Weight (g): 129000, 215000, 430000
- Width (mm): 22
1 document for Seldén System 22 Pinstop Racing
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420