Seldén’s tracks and travellers are designed with the same passion for sailing and attention to detail that
has become a hall mark for Seldén. The ability to easily adjust the position of a traveller contributes to efﬁcient and pleasant sailing both for the racing sailor as well as for the sailor out there just for pure pleasure. You simply manage active sailing for a longer period of time, which naturally inﬂuence the boat speed in a positive way. Ergonomics and low friction are key words for these products.
Seldén system 22 is used for keelboats and yachts up to approximately 33’. Pinstop is a spring loaded plunger fixing the genoa car on the purpose made track. The car is easy to relocate when not under load.
- Length (mm): 300, 500, 1000
- Weight (g): 129000, 215000, 430000
- Width (mm): 22
1 document for Seldén System 22 Pinstop Racing
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch