Seldén’s tracks and travellers are designed with the same passion for sailing and attention to detail that
has become a hall mark for Seldén. The ability to easily adjust the position of a traveller contributes to efﬁcient and pleasant sailing both for the racing sailor as well as for the sailor out there just for pure pleasure. You simply manage active sailing for a longer period of time, which naturally inﬂuence the boat speed in a positive way. Ergonomics and low friction are key words for these products.
Seldén system 22 is used for keelboats and yachts up to approximately 33’.
- Length (mm): 85
- S.W.L (Kg): 500
- Break Load (Kg): 1000
- Weight (g): 393
1 document for Seldén System 22 Main Sheet Car With Pivoting Sheaves & Cam Cleat
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul