Seldén’s tracks and travellers are designed with the same passion for sailing and attention to detail that
has become a hall mark for Seldén. The ability to easily adjust the position of a traveller contributes to efﬁcient and pleasant sailing both for the racing sailor as well as for the sailor out there just for pure pleasure. You simply manage active sailing for a longer period of time, which naturally inﬂuence the boat speed in a positive way. Ergonomics and low friction are key words for these products.
Seldén system 22 is used for keelboats and yachts up to approximately 33’.
- Length (mm): 250
- S.W.L (Kg): 700
- Break Load (Kg): 1400
- Weight (g): 638
1 document for Seldén System 22 Main Sheet Car With Cam
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul