Seldén’s tracks and travellers are designed with the same passion for sailing and attention to detail that
has become a hall mark for Seldén. The ability to easily adjust the position of a traveller contributes to efﬁcient and pleasant sailing both for the racing sailor as well as for the sailor out there just for pure pleasure. You simply manage active sailing for a longer period of time, which naturally inﬂuence the boat speed in a positive way. Ergonomics and low friction are key words for these products.
Seldén system 22 is used for keelboats and yachts up to approximately 33’.
- Length (mm): 99
- S.W.L (Kg): 250
- Break Load (Kg): 500
- Weight (g): 84
1 document for Seldén System 22 Jib Car For Use On Keelboats
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor