Seldén’s tracks and travellers are designed with the same passion for sailing and attention to detail that
has become a hall mark for Seldén. The ability to easily adjust the position of a traveller contributes to efﬁcient and pleasant sailing both for the racing sailor as well as for the sailor out there just for pure pleasure. You simply manage active sailing for a longer period of time, which naturally inﬂuence the boat speed in a positive way. Ergonomics and low friction are key words for these products.
Seldén system 22 is used for keelboats and yachts up to approximately 33’. The high beam track is used for unsupported main sheet systems and self tacking systems.
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)