Seldén’s tracks and travellers are designed with the same passion for sailing and attention to detail that
has become a hall mark for Seldén. The ability to easily adjust the position of a traveller contributes to efﬁcient and pleasant sailing both for the racing sailor as well as for the sailor out there just for pure pleasure. You simply manage active sailing for a longer period of time, which naturally inﬂuence the boat speed in a positive way. Ergonomics and low friction are key words for these products.
Seldén system 22 is used for keelboats and yachts up to approximately 33’. The high beam track is used for unsupported main sheet systems and self tacking systems.
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus