Seldén’s tracks and travellers are designed with the same passion for sailing and attention to detail that
has become a hall mark for Seldén. The ability to easily adjust the position of a traveller contributes to efﬁcient and pleasant sailing both for the racing sailor as well as for the sailor out there just for pure pleasure. You simply manage active sailing for a longer period of time, which naturally inﬂuence the boat speed in a positive way. Ergonomics and low friction are key words for these products.
Seldén system 22 is used for keelboats and yachts up to approximately 33’. The high beam track is used for unsupported main sheet systems and self tacking systems.
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Cyclops Marine Smarttoggle 4.5t or 7t - Wireless Load Sensor for Non-Structural Furlers
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Mast - D+ - Sleeved
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520