Seldén’s tracks and travellers are designed with the same passion for sailing and attention to detail that
has become a hall mark for Seldén. The ability to easily adjust the position of a traveller contributes to efﬁcient and pleasant sailing both for the racing sailor as well as for the sailor out there just for pure pleasure. You simply manage active sailing for a longer period of time, which naturally inﬂuence the
boat speed in a positive way. Ergonomics and low friction are key words for these products.
System 15 is used for dinghies and small keelboats up to approximately 22’.
- Length (mm): 68
- S.W.L (Kg): 120
- Break Load (Kg): 240
- Weight (g): 165
- Width (mm): 7.5
1 document for Seldén System 15 Jib Car with Pinstop Located to Port
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628