The Seldén vernier spreader bracket system provides a strong, low windage and super-lightweight solution to spreader attachment, combined with highly adjustable spreader angles. The spreader angle is changed via simple clevis pin vernier adjustment, and with its four bracket configurations it can be fitted to all section shapes.
With the clevis pin adjuster system, the spreader angle can be set anywhere from 0º to 35º of sweep, with adjustment increments as small as 2º. With its robust 5mm pins, the mechanism is the strongest on the market.
1 document for Seldén Spreader Bracket - Vernier System
- Spinlock Rig-Sense
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Seldén Cadet Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén Flying 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Velocitek Makai
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- Seldén British Moth Carbon Boom
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus