The Seldén vernier spreader bracket system provides a strong, low windage and super-lightweight solution to spreader attachment, combined with highly adjustable spreader angles. The spreader angle is changed via simple clevis pin vernier adjustment, and with its four bracket configurations it can be fitted to all section shapes.
With the clevis pin adjuster system, the spreader angle can be set anywhere from 0º to 35º of sweep, with adjustment increments as small as 2º. With its robust 5mm pins, the mechanism is the strongest on the market.
1 document for Seldén Spreader Bracket - Vernier System
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Cyclops Marine Smarttoggle 4.5t or 7t - Wireless Load Sensor for Non-Structural Furlers
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink EE - Wireless Load Sensor - Pin to Pin or Eye to Eye
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)