The Seldén vernier spreader bracket system provides a strong, low windage and super-lightweight solution to spreader attachment, combined with highly adjustable spreader angles. The spreader angle is changed via simple clevis pin vernier adjustment, and with its four bracket configurations it can be fitted to all section shapes.
With the clevis pin adjuster system, the spreader angle can be set anywhere from 0º to 35º of sweep, with adjustment increments as small as 2º. With its robust 5mm pins, the mechanism is the strongest on the market.
1 document for Seldén Spreader Bracket - Vernier System
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Wireless Load Sensor - Nano
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628