A Seldén Solo Aluminium Boom - Olympus
*Does not include outhaul.
Seldén dinghy booms have been designed to offer the ultimate in stiffness, weight and functionality. From single-line reefing systems to high-purchase internal outhaul systems, Seldén booms can be equipped with a range of sophisticated features that will make your sailing easier, faster and more convenient. Class rules are closely studied to push performance to the limit. For example, the Olympus boom section optimises the 470 class rules to give the lightest and stiffest boom the class rules allow.
All sections are optimised for high resistance against vertical bending and come with an integral sail track andlower in-boom track for mainsheet and kicking strap attachments.
- Bonomi Self Tailing Cleat - 12v 110kg
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Bonomi Self Tailing Cleat - 12v 300kg
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink EE - Wireless Load Sensor - Pin to Pin or Eye to Eye
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Bonomi Self Tailing Cleat - 24v 80kg
- Cyclops Marine Smarttoggle 4.5t or 7t - Wireless Load Sensor for Non-Structural Furlers
- Bonomi JOY Double Deck Switch 12/24v
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom