Single Line Reef is a familiar concept, but made practical and reliable by Seldén. All you do is ease off the halyard to premarked reefing points and then haul in on the reefing line. The luff and the leech are reefed at the same time.
A system of guided blocks inside the boom ensures that the lines do not tangle. The system has a 2:1 gear ratio, making reefing fast and simple, without having to leave the cockpit.
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)