Single Line Reef is a familiar concept, but made practical and reliable by Seldén. All you do is ease off the halyard to premarked reefing points and then haul in on the reefing line. The luff and the leech are reefed at the same time.
A system of guided blocks inside the boom ensures that the lines do not tangle. The system has a 2:1 gear ratio, making reefing fast and simple, without having to leave the cockpit.
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Spinlock XTX SoftGrip Clutch
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Cyclops Marine Smart Load Pins
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus