The S-series simplifies the maneuver of tacking and makes the handling of a highly loaded sheet much safer and quicker.
The new Selden S winches deliver great grip and reliability in a light weight package. The grip on the winch drum is exceptionally efficient and combined with a unique self-tailer it enables the trimmer to pull the slack out of the sheet with the line sitting in the Self-tailer and with the winch handle mounted. A great advantage for the racing sailor who can pre-load the sheet into the self-tailer of the windward winch prior to tacking and then sheet home and set the trim of the jib instantly on the new tack. Simply pull in the slack and turn the handle a turn or two to get full tension.
The cruising sailor will appreciate simpler and safer maneuvers by not having to hold a tensioned sheet in the hand whilst trying to load it into the self-tailer and searching around for the winch handle.
1 document for Seldén Self-Tailing Winches - 2 Speed
- Velocitek Makai
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch - PRE-ORDER FOR EARLY 2019
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch - PRE-ORDER FOR EARLY 2019
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Spinlock Rig-Sense
- Seldén Enterprise Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Dr. Sails Adhesive 10ml
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Boom - 3226
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- Nub The Nub
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Enterprise D+ Aluminium Mast - Unrigged