The S-series simplifies the maneuver of tacking and makes the handling of a highly loaded sheet much safer and quicker.
The new Selden S winches deliver great grip and reliability in a light weight package. The grip on the winch drum is exceptionally efficient and combined with a unique self-tailer it enables the trimmer to pull the slack out of the sheet with the line sitting in the Self-tailer and with the winch handle mounted. A great advantage for the racing sailor who can pre-load the sheet into the self-tailer of the windward winch prior to tacking and then sheet home and set the trim of the jib instantly on the new tack. Simply pull in the slack and turn the handle a turn or two to get full tension.
The cruising sailor will appreciate simpler and safer maneuvers by not having to hold a tensioned sheet in the hand whilst trying to load it into the self-tailer and searching around for the winch handle.
1 document for Seldén Self-Tailing Winches - 2 Speed
- Mantagua TINY Range - 1NM Horizontal LED Tricolour Light
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén Flying 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Firefly Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- D-Splicer D-Knife
- Ino-Block LIGHT - with I-Connect
- Unimer Marine Mooring Compensator
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- Seldén Enterprise Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Spinlock XTR Clutch
- Mantagua Horizontal Masthead Light - 2nm