A self-tacking jib makes life on board a lot easier, in particular for short handed crews. The jib sheet is led to a car which moves to leeward during the tack with no need to touch the sheet. Tacking is as simple as steering the boat through the wind.
For retro-ﬁt installations on boats ranging from 30’ to 45 feet’, 30 mm High Beam tracks with a standard radius and standard length can be ordered from stock. The side consols, deck ﬁttings and a car are added to complete the system. A ball-joint allows for perfect alignment of the track to a 90° angle to the direction of load for an easy installation to the deck or coach side.
1 document for Seldén Self Tacking Track
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- Dr. Sails Adhesive 10ml
- Seldén Contender Carbon Boom
- Spinlock Rig-Sense
- D-Splicer D-Scissors (D20) - Large
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- Seldén British Moth Carbon Boom
- Seldén Firefly Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Seldén Bosun Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Albacore Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus