Selden tongue for sail entry gate. Sail slides are fed in to this spring-loaded gate. When reefing, the sail slides pass through the closed gate down to the boom, holding the sail in palace and facilitating fast and safe reefing.
Large size for: E138, E155, E170, E177, E189, E206, E224, E237, E274 mast sections.
Small size for: E122, E130, D109, D121 mast sections.
1 document for Seldén Sail Entry Tongue
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Nub The Nub
- Mantagua TINY Range - 1NM Horizontal LED Tricolour Light
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Unimer Marine Mooring Compensator
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Karver Top Down Swivel Tack Adaptor