Selden tongue for sail entry gate. Sail slides are fed in to this spring-loaded gate. When reefing, the sail slides pass through the closed gate down to the boom, holding the sail in palace and facilitating fast and safe reefing.
Large size for: E138, E155, E170, E177, E189, E206, E224, E237, E274 mast sections.
Small size for: E122, E130, D109, D121 mast sections.
1 document for Seldén Sail Entry Rubber Pad
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén Flying 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén British Moth Carbon Boom
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- D-Splicer D-Scissors (D20) - Large
- Sika Everbuild Spray Contact Adhesive 500ml
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Velocitek Prism
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Unimer Marine Mooring Compensator