A Seldén Phantom Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
Seldén dinghy booms have been designed to offer the ultimate in stiffness, weight and functionality. From single-line reefing systems to high-purchase internal outhaul systems, Seldén booms can be equipped with a range of sophisticated features that will make your sailing easier, faster and more convenient. Class rules are closely studied to push performance to the limit. For example, the Olympus boom section optimises the 470 class rules to give the lightest and stiffest boom the class rules allow.
All sections are optimised for high resistance against vertical bending and come with an integral sail track andlower in-boom track for mainsheet and kicking strap attachments.
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- Trogear Trogear AS-40
- Dr. Sails Adhesive 10ml
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Ino-Block LIGHT - with I-Connect
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch