A Seldén Phantom Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
Seldén dinghy booms have been designed to offer the ultimate in stiffness, weight and functionality. From single-line reefing systems to high-purchase internal outhaul systems, Seldén booms can be equipped with a range of sophisticated features that will make your sailing easier, faster and more convenient. Class rules are closely studied to push performance to the limit. For example, the Olympus boom section optimises the 470 class rules to give the lightest and stiffest boom the class rules allow.
All sections are optimised for high resistance against vertical bending and come with an integral sail track andlower in-boom track for mainsheet and kicking strap attachments.
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner