Seldén aluminium spinnaker poles give you fast and safe spinnaker handling. All the fittings have well-rounded edges to prevent personal injury and damage to equipment. The extrusions are lightweight and very durable, and are fitted with pole savers to shield the pole against damage from forestay and shrouds.
**Please use the attached documents to specify the correct bowsprit kit for the boat. If you unsure please contact TMS.
EFE = End for End
DIP = Dip pole
DIP inc. T/Lift Retract = Dip pole with elastic topping lift retract system.
1 document for Seldén Ø96mm Aluminium Spinnaker Pole
- Spinlock XTR Clutch
- Spinlock Rig-Sense
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT RACE
- Silva Drybag - 30D
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Seldén British Moth Carbon Boom
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Seldén Flying 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633