Sold as a kit for deck mounting. Just fit the two stainless steel pad eyes to the deck in line with the bow bracket. This bracket is a stainless ring with a low friction polyamide inner lining through which the bowsprit slides into the “active” position. After the gennaker is doused, the bowsprit can slide back and be secured to the aft eye. If required, it can be quickly removed and stowed securely below.
**Please use the attached documents to specify the correct bowsprit kit for the boat. If you unsure please contact TMS.
1 document for Seldén Ø76mm Carbon Bowsprit
- Nub The Nub
- Spinlock Rig-Sense
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Velocitek Shift
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- Dr. Sails Adhesive 10ml
- Seldén Contender Carbon Boom