Sold as a kit for deck mounting. Just fit the two stainless steel pad eyes to the deck in line with the bow bracket. This bracket is a stainless ring with a low friction polyamide inner lining through which the bowsprit slides into the “active” position. After the gennaker is doused, the bowsprit can slide back and be secured to the aft eye. If required, it can be quickly removed and stowed securely below.
Carbon Bowsprit section, inboard end fitting with plunger, outboard end fitting, 2 stainless steel pad eyes & instructions.
*BOW RING/BRACKET SOLD SEPARATELY
**Please use the attached documents to specify the correct bowsprit kit for the boat. If you unsure please contact us.
1 document for Seldén Ø76mm Carbon Bowsprit
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Cyclops Marine Smart Load Pins
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén FLYING JUNIOR Aluminium Boom - 2628